At Westview Engineering we are capable of providing full project support from conceptual feed studies to construction and commissioning support. Some of the services offered by us include:
- Project Management
- Concept Validation, FEED Studies
- Detailed Engineering (Multi-Discipline Support)
- Design / Drafting (2D drawings & 3D modeling)
- Participation in HAZID/HAZOP
- Cost Estimating/Estimate Validation
- Regulatory Services/Support
- Construction Management/Support
Westview Engineering works closely with oil and gas companies to reduce their greenhouse emissions. We accomplish this by researching new technologies and attending Technology for Emissions Reduction and Eco-Efficiency committee meetings in order to thoroughly understand the options available to our clients. This expertise is leveraged by working with technology vendors to create implementation plans that reduce emissions and have rates of return under 3 years.
Westview has partnered with a Carbon Offset Credit project developer to monetize the carbon offset credits from the implementation of greenhouse gas reduction projects. In this way Westview is a one-stop-shop for greenhouse gas reduction projects. Some of the projects that are advantageous to install are the following:
- Installation of tank vent gas combustion on CHOPS sites.
- Burning of tank vents at upstream oil and gas facilities in treaters or glycol dehydrator regenerators.
- Burning of sweet pipeline vent gas that would normally be vented in portable flare stacks.
- Conversion of compressors from rich burn to lean burn.
- Burning of dehy still column vent gas.
- Installation of solar powered chemical injection pumps.
- Converting instrumentation from high bleed to low bleed.
- Compressor revamps to size compressor to current conditions.
- Boiler/Heater optimization and installation of BMS systems (which can greatly improve efficiency).
- Replacing line heaters with methanol injection.
- Converting instrument gas systems to instrument air.
There is a misconception that environmental projects do not payout. In fact, there are greenhouse gas reduction projects that have payouts of less than one year.
Addtionally, Westview Engineering strives to keep abreast of new emerging technologies that will be of interest to our clients for reducing environmental impact both during project execution and during facility operation.
- Waste Heat Recovery
- CO2 Injection
- Pipeline Plowing Techniques
- Horizontal Drilling Techniques
- Narrow Ditching Techniques for Pipelines
- Incineration / Combustion Technologies
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCRs)
- Vapor Recovery Systems
- Compression (VRUs)
HEALTH & SAFETY
Health & Safety are not only considered in all aspects of design; but verified as appropriate for each project through Cold Eyes Reviews, Design Reviews, Safeguarding Reviews, HAZIDs or HAZOPS as deemed necessary.